Tuesday, November 29, 2005

First NBA Game!!!!

VS.


We got a chance to go see a Sacramento Kings game on Tuesday. I won the tickets a few weeks ago in a raffle at work, so I decided to take Tina's Dad (since he had off) and the boys. Since I work in West Sac. we set it up for him to bring the boys down with him and I would meet him to go in together so we only had to pay to park one car. So, we met @ Safeway and I left the Jimmy there, hopped in his car and made or way over to Arco Arena! The game started at 7pm and we were parked by 6:15pm. As we made our way through the crowd to our seats we passed some venders, selling Kings stuff and I got the boys each a head band (Christopher picked white & Anthony picked black) and I also got a purple one for Tina, and I got 2 $2.00 pens for Tina. I was going to get a hat, but I figured I could get a better deal in the stores (they were $20+ there). The kids had a great time and so did Papaw! Some spots were boring, but they did a good job keeping the crowd into the game thoughout the commerical breaks! At the end of the game they had all the kids 15 and under come down on the court and shout a Free Throw shot! The boys loved that!!!! So it looks like we have Kings fans in the making!!!! We had a blast and Papaw said I need to win more tickets next time so we can take the ladies!

No comments: