Monday, November 21, 2005

Birthday String of Luck!

This weekend was pretty neat! My Birthday fell on Sat. and I had a String of luck start on Thursday! We had a funraiser event at work, that (to my surprise) had a raffle for the people that attended. I paid $1 for the raffle and donated $1 and won the big prize: 4 Sacramento Kings Tickets for Tuesday 29th, 2005! Saturday we went to a Steak & Oyster Dinner and paid $10 for raffle tickets and won a bottle of Red Wine; which we probably won't drink! But we still won something!!!!! Today I got and email from the Sacramento Bee (News paper that has raffle drawings every few weeks for all kinds of stuff) and I won Beauty & the Beast Musical Tickets (2) for this Saturday!!! And I'm in the running to win the Football Pool this week!

No comments: