Thursday, September 14, 2006

Goal!!!!

We rented this and watched this last night! Wow, is what we have to say. What an incredible story and it's just the beginning! Goal 2: Living the dream is in theaters soon, and Goal 3 will not be long after! This story follows Santiago Munz's life from a young boy to getting to a pro team in England! He goes through quite the journey to make it, over coming obstacle after obstacle to just get a chance for someone to see something in him! He had many chances to quit and give up, but his belief in himself came out in others when he needed to be picked up again. I felt inspired by his story, because of my dream for our family and Primerica. I just need to keep going and soon I’ll break through my walls of doubt and score the winning GOAL!!!!!

No comments: