Friday, September 30, 2005

Studying Pays Off

Just wanted to let everyone know that all the studying paid off on Friday. I had posted a few weeks ago that I scheduled my test for life & health insurance today. Well, the results are in and I'm one step closer to being fully licensed in the business. I PASSED!!!!! It is exciting to finally say that, because the last few months have been a real test of how bad do I want this. I had extra money that needed to be paid, paperwork that needed to get done, and of course class requirements that needed to be met. Will God prevails, he assisted me in staying true, keeping the faith, and just giving me patients to accomplish one thing at a time. And he was there with me when I was taking the test, keeping me positive and focused through the 150 question exam.

No comments: