Monday, January 09, 2006

Thing are looking up in 2006

Today was my first day with the City of West Sacramento, but not really! I've been here working as a temp through an agency for the past 8 months and today that is over! They offered me the job back in Nov. and I gladly took it! Although this is not my long term goal for income, it is needed at this time to make it, until Primerica can replace the income! To do that we I will be receiving the watch, because replacing this income will take me making $50K and PFS rewards all $50K earners with a watch. To do that I'm on a challenge for myself of contacting 500 people in the next 6 month, so I can take an massively active role in building our PFS business! But, we also needed Tina to contribute as well, and it looks like that she will be starting with Fremont-Rideout Hospital up in Marysville in the next week or two!!!! The Lord has really blessed us and we thank him for all our successes, and look forward to growing closer to Jesus in the coming year! We've started reading the Bible all the way through this year and look forward to learning more about the lord and growing spiritually big time this year! We love you all and know if you put the Lord first in your life like he is in ours you'll be blessed in similar ways!

No comments: