Monday, August 01, 2005

Stealth


Well done!!!! This movie followed the bases of all of the movies previous to it in my opinion. Let me jog you memory, it started with the Short Circuit (1986)movies for me, and continued with Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001), and just last year I, Robot. I liked these movies, but some people may be getting tired of them, so they may not give a good review for this. It had that background, but an original twist to it. Again very action packed, but it didn't flow as good as it could have. There are some slow and boring parts to it, but all and all the acting, effects, and overall story was done good. If it hadn't been in the drive-in we would have waited to see it on dvd. But it was, so we took the kids and had a great time. It kept MaKayla's interest, for the most part. So, if you want to save some money just wait until the end of the year and rent it, for a nice relaxing night at home.

No comments: