Monday, March 12, 2007

Remembering Dave Stehly



Our hearts are with the Shehly family, Carrie's Family, Issabella, and all the friends of Dave as the news of his death got to us! It came as a shock to us all and we will keep you all in prayer as we morn the loss of Dave with you! I knew Dave in his younger years, but I can tell from the pics on his and Carrie's myspace that he was still the fun loving, living life to it's fullest type a guy! I have nothing but good memories of him when we use to get together and play football at his house in slatington, and picnics at each others houses! Our families we close because of the friendship of our mom (jen) and his mom! Again, we will keep you all in prayer, I am deeply sorry!!!! May God comfort us all...
Psalms 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
mcall Guest book:

No comments: