Monday, October 02, 2006

Life Chain

This Sunday we participated in the Life Chain with our church family. I must say it felt good that we were standing up for something especially when it is something that God wants us to stand for as well. The boys stood with me as well. And I feel it made them feel really good, because as kids they hear about bad stuff going on in the world and would love to help but simple can not because they are to young or small. Well this is something that they could do and they may never know what impact they had on someone driving by!!! So, hear are the links for more info on what the Life Chain is all about and we hope you can join us next year standing for children who don't have a voice!!!! I got a chance to talk with Chris Kaufman a photographer from the Appeal-Democrat newspaper, so I put the link here as well!

No comments: